We help these customers optimise their HRM:
– Maintain master employee data and generate contracts. Keep your data in one place and allow employees to change their personal data themselves to make sure the data is valid and updated. With the data, you can also simply generate contracts for employees.
– GDPR Compliant HRM. With tamigo, HR data is handled in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can read more here.
– Data driven HR Analytics for better decision making – across your business. With transparent and updated data and reports, you can benchmark your business across departments and locations and base your decisions on data.
– Seamless integration to your payroll and HRM system. tamigo integrates to several payroll and HRM systems, for a flow of employee data and automated processes.
– Keep an overview of employee skills. Assign relevant skills (language, technology, etc.) to your colleagues, to make sure that the staff’s skills suits the needs at all time.
We have many part-time employees as we need some employees only to work afternoons and weekends. Consequently, there are often many changes in the schedule, but tamigo makes these changes easy to manage with a minimum of administrative resources.